- Privacy policies and data collection and use policies should be human readable, comprehensive, and easy to locate;
- Only the minimum amount of information reasonably necessary to provide you with services should be collected and maintained, and only for so long as reasonably needed or required;
- Information you provide through our Website, or that we gather as a result of your use of our Website, should not be used for marketing or advertising purposes, nor should it be provided voluntarily (without your permission) to anyone else unless required; and
- Unless restricted or prohibited by law, and provided your email address has been collected and retained, you should be notified when circumstances require TAM Ltd to provide a third party with your personal information.
Personal Information TAM Ltd Collects
We may collect personal information at several places on the Website, including without limitation:
- When you provide us with your personal information such as by sending an email to us;
- when you register as a user of the Website;
- when you provide feedback on another individual.
What TAM Ltd does with Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To inform you of new feedback or other significant events that occur in relation to your account from time to time.
- To inform you of new functionality and changes to the services provided by the Website.
- To remind you to collect new feedback from time to time.
- To personalise your secure feedback page by displaying your name.
- To personalise your experience on the Website, for example by displaying your name on pages about you.
Disclosures of Personal Information
Security of Personal Information Collected via the Website
TAM Ltd has implemented reasonable measures to protect against unauthorised access to and unlawful interception or processing of personal information that TAM Ltd stores and controls. However, no website can fully eliminate security risks. Third parties may circumvent our security measures to unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. We will post a reasonably prominent notice to the Website if any such security breach is detected.The Website is hosted by Heroku, and your personal data is stored on databases managed by Heroku. Heroku's databases are currently located in the United States of America.
Data Usage Policy: Non Personal Browsing and Site Usage Information
- Web Analytics. Anonymous tracking of visitors in order to analyse usage patterns, traffic sources and the success of advertising campaigns.
- Session Management. Storing information relating to your current session.
- Web Performance Management. Anonymous tracking of website performance for some or all users.
Reorganization or Spin-Offs
This policy is Effective as of July 4th, 2011.